Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Annual Report 2022/23
The annual report for The Portchester Practice patient participation group.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Patient Group Minutes of Meeting, Reports and Surveys
The minutes of the Patient Particiaption Group meetings are below. Please click any of the individual links to open the document.
Patient Information Leaflet
Please click on the lini below to see the latest version of the practice patient information leaflet.